- Data from 778 nonprofits
- Trends, benchmarks and key findings
- Rankings of the top 100 nonprofits
- Interviews with experts
- 44 pages of insights, charts and examples
How The Pandemic Changed Nonprofit Video Forever (2021)
Within days of shelter-in-place orders being issued in mid-March 2020, nonprofits were inventing new ways of delivering their programming, raising funds for their work, and engaging their communities. The tool they used was social media videos.
We analyzed 112,000+ social media video posts from 778 nonprofit organizations, comparing 2020 vs. 2019, to identify trends, establish benchmarks and offer key findings to help your nonprofit make better videos in 2021.
How the Pandemic Changed Nonprofit Video Forever offers examples of top performing video posts, interviews with leading experts, and rankings of top performing nonprofits.
What You’ll Learn
- How nonprofits dramatically increased their video output and audience engagement during the pandemic
- How livestreaming transformed the nonprofit video landscape
- How program delivery and fundraising events were reimagined as video content
- How top-performing content shifted in response to the pandemic
- How production value does not correlate with audience engagement